BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
I absolutely love the Spicy Doritos!!! These are my favorite flavor and whenever I eat them I think about the beach because every summer this is what we grab at the store as our beach snack. The flavor is wonderful and they compliment sandwiches great!
Elisa D.
These are always good, if I'm having a get together or party I always have these and the nacho cheese chips, the price depends on the store you go to but these chips are delicious and I wouldn't change anything about them
Kasey H.
Columbia, SC
These chips are SO good and are a go-to snack in our house! They’re salty, spicy and sweet and are amazing paired with a mild chip-dip. For the price, these chips are great for parties or just a late night snack at home.
Dariann M.
Blissfield, MI
It's hard to buy these. But when I find them I stock up. It's so convenient to just grab a bag and throw them in the kids lunches or in hubbys lunch. They have the perfect flavor. Everyone loves them! It's the only flavor I buy.
Shannon W.
Grand Island, NE
These chips start off sweet and after a while the heat starts to hit you. The different color of bag helps differentiate between flavors which is definitely helpful. Perfect with a sandwhich or at a BBQ. Quite a unique flavor you won't find in any other chip!
Caitlyn M.
Lincoln, NE
These are my favorite Dorito's chip. I like spicy food, so this doesn't bother me, but to other people the spicy might bother them. This is definitely a guilty pleasure snack that I need to watch myself when eating.
Courtney W.
West Bloomfield
My teenage son and my boyfriend love Doritos! We pretty much always have them in the house. The sweet chili flavor is a favorite. They are extra good dipped in cheese sauce or used crushed up as a topping for chili.
Amanda G.
Racine, WI
The best Doritos ever I love these ones so much. I never tasted anything like it but they're the BOMB. They're not super spicy they have a kick to them and they're sweet!
Omega E.
Milwaukee, WI
These are the best Doritos to date me son and go thru a lot of these bags for our lunch. I would love for them to come out with a 50 bag box with just this flavor.
Rockiie R.
30322
I like these Doritos better than eating the regular flavors. There's a sweet and spicy taste to it that I love. These are not healthy at all, but if you want to have a few on a cheat date then a few of these are fine.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?