BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Darcy B.
Ottawa
This is my favorite type of doritos.  They are tangy with a little bit of spice.  The price is affordable.  My only complaint with these chips is that I can't stop eating them and find myself eating a whole bag at a time.  I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Darian D.
Who doesn't love Doritos? This is my favorite flavor of Doritos. The flavor is nothing like I have tasted before. They can be a little spicy as you keep eating them. But these are my husband and I's favorite!
Rosie G.
Newnan, GA
I rarely meet a snack I don't like; this is the exception. I will only eat these if I'm hungry and these are the last bag of chips in the pantry. These don't taste spicy or sweet to me; they just taste very sour. I know these are pretty popular, but I personally just don't understand how anyone could find the taste appealing.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I love Doritos. This brand does an exceptional job with flavoring. These spicy sweet chili flavored Doritos are the perfect snack. A great combination of mild spices with just a touch of sweetness. My favorite Doritos!
Alexandria  N.
Beloit, OH
If there was a higher star available these would take it, these chips are so good I can't help but eat the whole bag in one sitting which probably isn't that healthy but I just cant help it. they have the perfect amount of sweet and spicy to them
Sophia S.
I love how it's spicy and sweet at the same time! It's a delicious snack because I usually don't like plain tortilla chips and this is the perfect combination between savory and sweet. It's not a healthy snack so I try eating it less often yes I would recommend
Cindy R.
Modesto, CA
I love these they tastes amazing and they're not very spicy which is a really good thing for many people and they are very affordable as well but I prefer the spicy nacho a bit more than these to be honest
Alyssa B.
Again, anything spicy or hot I love. These Doritos are my favorite chips ever. I could totally eat a whole bag of these by myself. Whenever I'm craving, I'm always craving these Doritos. It's definitely a 10/10.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
I love the taste of these! It's almost like spicy salsa or something. I love how spicy they are. It's not too spicy but just a little. It's close to the taste of the cool ranch but zesty. Definitely recommend!
Roxanne C.
This type of chips is my go to snack that I like to purchase. The flavor of the chip did meet my expectation because of the full flavorness you get when ever you take a bite of each chip.  I am a repeat consumer that I usually buy the chips and the same flavor when ever I go to the store.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?