BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Justina L.
Literally the best Doritos ever! I fell in love with these when I first tried them and every since I have been buying and eating them like crazy. They have. A different but delicious taste. I like how they're both sweet and a little spicy all at the same time.
Tricia S.
Avoca, MI
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili is one of the best flavored Doritos products. There is an explosion of flavor in each bite, first the sweet them the spicy sets in. This chip, in my opinion also makes a great nacho base if you want to add a different flavor to your food!
Channing L.
Louisville, KY
My favorite Doritos flavor! The perfect combination of flavor with fire. Perfect side for any sandwich or burger. Or, you know, while you're in the middle of an epic Netflix marathon. Fun fact: This Doritos flavor is vegan!
taylor w.
Sweet Chili is my absolute favorite Doritos flavor. It is the most unique and high quality chip on the market in my humble opinion. I go to the store just to scout these out and purchase them. Everyone who has tried them that I know...falls in love with them!
Katie O.
Winter Garden, FL
These are so good! Honestly, they're not that spicy unless you eat a whole bunch at once. I normally drink a glass of milk with a bowl of these so I don't die too much. But these are way better than normal flavored Doritos!
Leila A.
Personally I love these! They are vegan so I can still get my junk food fix! They are spicy and really being the heat but I love them! Same great Doritos quality but no animal products! It's a win for me and for the animals!
mandi b.
My favorite doritos flavor! for years I only stuck with the traditional cool ranch and nacho cheese. however, my husband said these were good with sour cream. so I tried them and then housed an entire bag in one evening. amazing.
Eboni C.
Fairburn, GA
My favorite bag of Doritos with the exception of the Guacamole flavor (discontinued). I'm a big fan of sweet/salty chips, and these satisfy each of my taste buds. They even have a little heat to them which only adds to my satisfaction
Abby P.
Glenside, PA
I have always been an avid fan of the nacho cheese doritos, but I never gave any of the other flavors a chance until I tried these. They are addictive and delicious.
Destinee S.
Chandler
So good I could eat the entire bag in one sitting. They're vegan too so that makes it even better. They ain't healthy but they're good for the environment I guess. Except the bag. The bag probably stays here for awhile.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?