BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Keri B.
London, AR
I tried these chips at a get together a few weeks back as a treat and was not a fan. I was excited when I saw the flavor profile but it was just a little too sweet to me. It isn't the healthy snack so we won't be tempted to purchase it for ourselves. Can't say I would recommend these.
Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These are too good! I cannot have these in my house, otherwise I will eat the entire bag in one sitting. They are the perfect amount of sweet and spicy. I don't normally eat Doritos since I was a kid but these are well worth the calories.
Mary K.
Erie, PA
Because crack is bad for you. These are my drug. I could snack on these for hours and not get tired. Best dorito flavor other than the cool ranch. Major plus is no one else in the family likes them, so I have them all to myself! YUM.
Tori S.
Minneapolis, MN
These are my favorite Doritos!! They are really the perfect balance between heat and sweet! Try them with sour cream as a dipping, and you will never come home from the grocery store without them!
Kim T.
If you like the sweet and spicy flavors combined this is great! I wouldn't say burn your mouth spicy. This is very savory too! You definitely will need a mint after though!
Nana S.
Douglasville, GA
I have an affinity for strong flavors, including spicy foods. These chips pack a lot of flavor, with just the right amount of 'bite' to them. Great for the beach, the drive-in, or a Netflix binge.
Cheyenne T.
Springerville, AZ
These chips have such an amazing flavor and are absolutely addicting. I will buy this brand a couple times a month just because of the taste and packaging. Its a lot less spicy than i thought it would be which is perfect for everyone. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
It was my first time tasting this flavor the other day and I absolutely fell in love. It has the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. It is such a tasty chip, very addictive!
Manuela Alexandra V.
Babson Park , FL
This is heaven!!!! Sweet and spicy, if I buy thins thing, I will have to eat it all. They are not that healthy, but for like a cheat day the are perfect. They will never disappoint, this is the only Dorito I’ll eat since I tried it.
Nicole C.
Glendale, NY
All my friends know me and they know that if I'm ever craving chips these are the ones to get me because I'm addicted. I always loved he cool ranch but when these came out I couldn't go back. Doritos were always a favorite snack.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?