BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Tori S.
Minneapolis, MN
These are my favorite Doritos!! They are really the perfect balance between heat and sweet! Try them with sour cream as a dipping, and you will never come home from the grocery store without them!
Kim T.
If you like the sweet and spicy flavors combined this is great! I wouldn't say burn your mouth spicy. This is very savory too! You definitely will need a mint after though!
Taylor S.
Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips are delicious! They are the perfect level of spicy and sweet! And their a great snack for any event! Definitely my favorite Doritos product! I would absolutely recommend!
Sumiya S.
Would give this rating over five stars. So delicious, so satisfying, soooo good! Craving some right now. Super affordable in any deli or grocery shops. Great tasty chips that everyone should try to get their hands on! Once you taste it, you won't regret it.
SoNice T.
These are my favorite chips; my mouth is watering right now as we speak. It has some spice to it with some sweet. One of my favorite snacks that I suggest all should try.
Manuela Alexandra V.
Babson Park , FL
This is heaven!!!! Sweet and spicy, if I buy thins thing, I will have to eat it all. They are not that healthy, but for like a cheat day the are perfect. They will never disappoint, this is the only Dorito I’ll eat since I tried it.
Kaitlin S.
Jacksonville, FL
I got these for the first time the other day. They were for a snack between meals, needless to say the whole bag was gone within an hour. These are so good, they have just the right amount of sweetness & spiciness that it evens out.
Alison G.
Orlando, FL
Love love love these. Great taste . Great for dips or on their own lots of flavor. These are the best Doritos chips in my opinion. Sometimes you can get two bags for $4 from publix . I always buy two bags when I can and keep some in the cupboard great for getting out when you have guests and a big enough bag for sharing .
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
It was my first time tasting this flavor the other day and I absolutely fell in love. It has the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. It is such a tasty chip, very addictive!
Nicole C.
Glendale, NY
All my friends know me and they know that if I'm ever craving chips these are the ones to get me because I'm addicted. I always loved he cool ranch but when these came out I couldn't go back. Doritos were always a favorite snack.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?