BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Crystal C.
Lawrence, KS
These are so pleasing to eat. I wasn’t sure really how much I would enjoy them when I bought them at dillons, but the spicy sweet combo is everything I would want out of a chip. It went beyond my expectations. I highly recommend this to others!
Gidget M.
Rome, GA
I love these chips.. my children also love these chips. they are a little spicy. so i always have my dr. pepper on the side. i usually don't eat spicy food but these i cant help but to eat. if you like spicy foods then you should try these chips
Kelsi O.
Hastings, MN
Favorite dorito flavor of all time! I'm not a spicy food person but I love these. The flavor is amazing they are just so good to stop eating! You definitely can't have just one. Met my expectations 100%. I would buy again and recommend to anyone.
Dee C.
This is our favorite flavor but it's not sold here in Texas. Whenever my husband and I travel to the east coast or up north west, we always stock up or eat our fill there. It's affordable and tasty. We love the sweet tangy taste, it's a little bit more "adventurous" than "cool ranch"
Adriana A.
We are going vegan and we longed for a dorito chip that would satisfy the whole nacho cheeae had left behind. Then boom like a star this shown brightly and filled the gap. They are wonderfully spiced and balanced, flavorful but not over powering.
Michelle E.
Packed with a powerful punch of sweet and spicy all at once! One of the best chips I've ever eaten! I love how affordable they are! Very delicious. I highly recommend these chips! Walmart usually has 2 for $5 deals on them or mix and match!
Dana J.
Philadelphia, PA
Previously my favorite flavor was Cool Ranch and the Buffalo Ranch that I can no longer find. The sweet chili flavor has replaced both of these. I also like that they are the only vegan flavor so I know all of my friends can enjoy them.
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
So apparently these are not readily available in all parts of the country but I love them. My nephew lives in Houston buys them when he comes to visit south Louisiana all the times the flavors are amazing together. I definitely recommend them.
Diamond W.
These are great I love them I eat them all the time. I usually buy them at the grocery store. There so delicious I eat a whole bunch at one time but there not the healthiest choice but there still great
Genevieve F.
West Pittston
I don't eat chips very often but when I do these are my holy Grail. These are so amazing you're the perfect mix hot and sweet. There perfect if you just watch a movie and you need something to munch on. They're great and I love these chips!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?