BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jocelyn M.
I don't typically try new things so when I grabbed this bag by mistake I was really upset until I tried them! I don't know how to describe the taste but they do have some heat. They are super tasty and I like them better than the nacho cheese
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE Doritos. I can't stop purchasing them! Unique and delicious. I normally purchase from Kroger but you can find them at Walmart, Target, and some gas stations! Please give them a try - no off brand has ever compared to these.
Gidget M.
Rome, GA
I love these chips.. my children also love these chips. they are a little spicy. so i always have my dr. pepper on the side. i usually don't eat spicy food but these i cant help but to eat. if you like spicy foods then you should try these chips
Crystal C.
Lawrence, KS
These are so pleasing to eat. I wasn’t sure really how much I would enjoy them when I bought them at dillons, but the spicy sweet combo is everything I would want out of a chip. It went beyond my expectations. I highly recommend this to others!
Adriana A.
We are going vegan and we longed for a dorito chip that would satisfy the whole nacho cheeae had left behind. Then boom like a star this shown brightly and filled the gap. They are wonderfully spiced and balanced, flavorful but not over powering.
Megan C.
N Hollywood, CA
Did you know these punks are vegan? Yeah. But they taste bomb. Like spicy but not too spicy. Still have all that satisfying finger-powder we crave on our Doritos and none of the animal abuse guilt. I think you should go buy a bag right now.
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
For someone who can't handle any spiciness, these were a challenge, albeit a delicious one. I remember tearing up but continuing to eat these because they're that tasty! I definitely recommend trying these if you're a fan of the other Doritos.
JOCELYN L.
Goodyear , AZ
Love this flavor of chips. Although they are very hard to find in my town. I love the flavor so much one time I drove to Utah to get a few bags of them. Now I can find them in my town and I purchase them at Walmart. Great flavor. Would recommend
Michelle E.
Packed with a powerful punch of sweet and spicy all at once! One of the best chips I've ever eaten! I love how affordable they are! Very delicious. I highly recommend these chips! Walmart usually has 2 for $5 deals on them or mix and match!
Laura S.
Bladenboro , NC
These are my go to snack food! My favorite flavor by far. It's got just enough kick to them but still doesn't take away from the flavor. Perfect for any girls night in or movie night. I keep these in my house at all times because I constantly want to much on them
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?