BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
Amazing and unexpected flavor combination. The sweet and spicy flavors really go well together. I don’t think I would eat them everyday, bu I do enjoy the unique flavor they produce when mixed together.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I'm not a chip person but these are the best. I love that they are spicy and sweet with a hint of chili flavoring. They are so delicious. I buy these in the small bag during a road trip all the time.
H J.
Interesting flavor. Definitely one of my favorites Dorito has thought of. Better than Cool Ranch, but no where near as iconic as Nacho Cheese. Tasty. It's sweet, spicy, and chili, you get what you expect. I'll buy it on sale for parties, not really ever for just around the house. Definitely a football party-type food.
Chavicea A.
I love the flavor of these chips. They are the perfect amount of sweet and heat. I’m very satisfied with this product and will continue to purchase it because it’s affordable.
Sylvia A.
Hinesville
I’m not a huge fan of spicy things, but these are great! It not super spicy so I can eat them just fine. In fact, I actually like that they have a kick to them cause it goes really well with the sweetness of it.
Ryan K.
Brooklyn
One of the best Dorito flavors available. Sweet and spicy for a delicious taste. Corn tortilla chip with a perfect amount of seasoning. Taste in every chip. Worth the price and would highly recommend!
Madison B.
Im obsessed with this snack! I love the flavor because it’s so good and this brand is k own for always switching up their variety of flavors! I love it for on the go snacking that i can take anywhere!
elizabeth S.
Clyde
These are by far my favorite Dorito brand chip. I tried them on a whim and fell in love. I like these with sandwiches but I can also eat them as a snack by themselves. Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Anna B.
Rock Hill, SC
Sometimes I get in these moments where I’m like ooo these are so good but these are too spicy for me to even enjoy the good sweet flavor. And Doritos brand isn’t cheap at all . I only buy if there’s a deal .
Jonna J.
Hazelwood , MO
Love them!!! These are the best ones out there. I love the spices and my husband laughs cause sometimes I’m just sucking the spices out of them first before eating the chip😂😂
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?