BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Lindsey J.
Boston, MA
THESE CHIPS ARE SO DAMN ADDICTING. I don't usually snack but if these chips are there, I will nonstop dig in. That's why it's so dangerous. IT's the perfect amount of slightly spicy yet sweet and tangy. Now that I'm writing this review, I'm craving it.
Ashley V.
My sister really liked these and every time I go to the supermarket she always has me pick up a bag. Finally the other day I tried them and boy are they good. I'm not really a cheese snack fan but these are good.
Helen J.
Portland, OR
The spicy sweet chilli flavored Doritos have a great balance between mild spicy and sweet flavour, its as described in the name. The flavour is a little similar to the original flavour but the powder colour is a bit different than the original red.
Shelbi W.
Sweet and spicy but not to spicy! Spicy enough to taste the heat but not drink after every bite or water your eyes! It’s the perfect mix!! Not healthy but amazing and well worth the money!
Christina C.
Lake worth
Hands down my favorite!! Love to eat these with bananas. They have the zingy heat combination with the sweetness that is perfectly balanced. That little kick you get is the best. Eapecially with some Pepsi! I would never change a thing with these chips!
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
This is my favorite dorito flavor of all time! haha Its kind of hard to explain the taste, because they are very unique to what is currently on the market. My dad always buys these for me when there is a sale, because he knows I like them so much :)
Hannah B.
Hurt, VA
my husband bought these while we were on vacation and i normally do not like anything spicy but I actually liked these. They are a good price and often on sale. They taste great and I would buy them again as well as recommend them to my friends.
Alyssa` P.
Inez, Ky
These chips are the perfect addition to any taco night! They are the perfect amount of sweet and spicy. They pack the right amount of heat! They are so addicting! I buy a family sized bag every week at Save-A-Lot and I never grow tired of them either!
Marissa L.
I would recommend these to anyone who was craving a sweeter chip with a little kick to them. I think this is my favorite bag of Doritos and they aren't too expensive but they aren't the cheapest but are worth it. I would for sure purchase these again.
Rachel B.
Tonawanda, NY
I've tried these chips a couple of times. I didn't think I would like them because I hate chili.... Lol but there actually not that bad. The sweet really takes over the spicy. But that's just my option. I would definitely try them if you haven't yet.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?