BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Deserae S.
We can’t ever eat enough Doritos. They’re such a staple! My kids love them to snack on, hubby likes to grab some on the go for lunch, they’re great to pack on a day out, etc.
We easily find them at Walmart.
Shana S.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite type of dorito. I am not a fan of teriyaki flavored things and when it said Sweet and spicy I thought it would to similar and I wouldn't like it. But it is a good balance. I wish I could describe it better but it's like a perfect flavor. You need to try for yourseld
Makenzie A.
Gresham , OR
This may sound weird, but to myself and mg family, these almost smell like teriyaki! They definitely have a little spicy kick to them. Nothing too hot, just slightly noticeable after you continue to snack on them. They are fairly priced, stick out in their purple package, and I purchase at Walmart or Safeway. A lot of times the Doritos are in sale, like buy 2 get 1! We love this sweet/spicy flavor!
Yen C.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is also a snack that I tended to gravitate towards when getting a snack this past year at school. It's just a really unique flavor and it's super addicting. I do tend to not eat massive amounts of it because the flavor does get old after a while, but I still love it nonetheless. I think I'm drooling just thinking about it right now.
Lizzie S.
Etowah
I love this Doritos. They are sweet and spicy at the same time and definitely very filling. They help with those cravings when you want something sweet and spicy.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I love these chips! If you ever want a little spicy but also saltiness this is the chip for you! Although some bags are a little more spicy than others, the flavors are still amazing. Only thing is, if you get the small bags there's only about 10 chips in it.
Joyce S.
You will be pleasantly pleased with this flavor! I believe that this is the best Doritos flavor. Spicy and sweet? What more could you ask for? Besides the nice crunch you get from all Doritos chips. Just be sure to have a napkin close by. And don't touch your clothes. Enjoy:) ~Js🌟
Alison T.
Portland, CT
By far the best flavor Dorito out there! The kick is super powerful but not overly spicy. If you enjoy complex spicy flavors, not just simply hot, this chip is for you!
Emiko F.
Discovering these was a huge mistake for our family. We LOVE these chips. They're always requested to be packed in lunch, seem to be the snack we grab before dinner, and often times are finished in the same day that we open the bag. They're delicious and if you can catch them on sale you should buy as many as you can carry
Alexa R.
new jersey
I try not to eat chips frequently but when I do this is one of my top picks. I love the flavor no other chip brands really have a sweet and spicy chile flavor. Also I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but nacho Doritos seem to have a lot less powder on them wich makes them taste bland and sweet and spicy chile always has a a lot of powder on them. Overall great chips.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?