BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Tatiana S.
Clifton, NJ
I'm obsessed with Doritos (they're my guilty pleasure) and I can't stay away from these. They're so delicious, with the perfect amount of balance between sweet and spice. There's just enough spice without it being overbearing.
👑Auraijaia R.
Jacksonville
I absolutely love these brand like this are my favorite chips of all time. I honestlt do not know if they are health for you or not. More salt or seasoning is how it compares to other products. And it's Delicious and yes I would recommend this to a whole bunch of people.
Stacy S.
My favorite bag of chips. Good taste with a little bit of spice. I have to hide them from my husband or he will eat them all. I always make sure to have a bag of these at the house to snack on. If you like spicy sweet flavors then I think you will really enjoy these.
Brittney R.
Austell, GA
These are my favorite Doritos by far!!! And I am not a person who enjoy spicy, but this is the perfect blend of spicy and sweet and it balances. I have had them several time, and purchased them from many different stores. These are my go to chip with a sandwich!
Bethany P.
This is by far my favorite flavor of Doritos. The combination of sweet, tangy, and spicy is total perfection. But these are not for the faint of heart. They pack a real punch. If you can't handle spice these are not for you.
Caitie B.
Lakeland, FL
These are my guilty pleasure! They're the perfect mix of spicy and sweet. Other chips I've tried like this are either a little too spicy or a little too sweet, and this trumps them all. I buy them either Publix, Walmart, or Target. I may go run out and get some now!
Kiah E.
Second favorite Doritos... They are soooo good. I'm a fan of sweet and spicy so I really like them. Sometimes use them for nachos or eat them plain. They are fairly easy to find. My son likes to like the flavor off of them.
Linda Z.
Hands down the best flavor. Next to the 3D triangular ones that I had as a kid. There's just a lot of flavor with this one and the spiciness gives it a nice kick. Sometimes it can get a bit too spicy, but I just use that as a signal to tell me I've had too much.
Courtney Z.
Grand Prairie, TX
These are not my favorite chip from Doritios. Are they suppose to be sweet or spicy or salty? I really am not sure, but the flavor was not appealing at all. I purchased them from Walmart and I will not be buying these again.
Jenifer J.
Albion
We always enjoy Doritos because they always have a good blast of flavor. I love that they come up with new flavors. I generally use a coupon when buying Doritos. They seem to be on the pricier side but the flavor never lets me down. I have 2 bags in the pantry now!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?