BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Joanna S.
My fav Doritos from the other kinds. Right amount of sweet, sour and spicy. Sometimes I substitute this for breadcrumbs when making baked chicken. Just perfect and yummy..
Bonnie C.
Metamora, IL
Definitely one of my favorite Doritos along with the old stand by's. I think these have a great flavor and just enough spicyness to make them interesting! Delicious snack for "something" different
Danielle H.
Knoxville, TN
These are the best chips for when youre craving something sweet and spicy. The spicy isnt unbearing. The pairing with the sweet in the chips makes it an immaculate chip combination. These are delicious & never bad to have in your household...unless you have four hungry kids. I highly reccomend this to anybody looking for a yummy midnight snack!
Shauna H.
Huntington, WV
I love eating Doritos as a taco salad. Put a bag in front of me and I will eat the whole bag easily. The sweet chili chips are by far my absolute favorite Doritos
Courtney H.
morton
I love the flavor these chips offer. They’re amazingly weirdly great. 😂 They’re spicy but sweet. They are usually on sale for 2 for $5 and we regularly purchase these. I looveee Doritos!
Kaitlyn K.
Cookeville, TN
These are my favorite chips. Im not a fan of any of the other doritos i have tried but these are great. I love the sweetness with the hint of heat. They are not too spicy but are perfect. Delicious
Natalie A.
AMAZING. I love this flavor! I used to eat these all the time in high school (long time ago), and they are delicious. They are a little on the spicy side, I would say they are "mild" but it's hard for me to find something spicy; those who are sensitive to spices might find this spicier than I do. Tastes so good though, definitely give it a shot!
ali W.
These are my go to when i want a little kick or spice but i can’t stop at just one. The bag is usually empty by the time i open it because i can sit and eat an entire bag
Aerial E.
A coworker had me try this flavor & I'm so glad she did! They have a nice kick without being too spicy, and they have a nice little sweetness to them as well. They're my new favorite Doritos!
Karen T.
lancaster
These are really good and live up to the sweet chili flavor. I ate them so much I now have to eat them only on occasions so I don’t get tired of them but if you’ve never had them I recommend
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?