BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Makenzie O.
Irving, TX
Literally my favorite flavor of chips ever! I am a big fan of sweet and spicy together so I really enjoy these chips. My family really enjoys Doritos brand chips, these are delicious! Wish I could find these individually sold in my area
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
A constantly replenished product in our pantry. Yes, we love Nacho Cheese but this flavor has the perfect amount of kick to it while balanced with a subtle sweetness. 10 out of 10 would recommend for snacking on while watching Game of Thrones. Oh, and they just so happen to be vegan!
Maelyn R.
Warren, RI
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Chips is unlike most chip products, with its sweet but spicy taste. I buy these at school And they are so affordable for the product you get! I would recommend these for anyone that likes a little kick.
Anaya Y.
By far my favorite flavor of Doritos. Bummed I can never find these anywhere besides Kroger in a huge bag that's nearly $5. Would love to have these in a smaller bag just because it is hard for me to finish a family size bag of chips. Also would love to see this flavor added to the variety pack of Doritos just to spice things up a bit.
Taner E.
Most people think these have a weird flavor but personally I love them. I always get them for lunch when possible. Even the reduced fat ones taste good as well, plus they are somewhat better for you. I'd suggest you try them for yourself.
Nicole S.
Lancaster, PA
Admittedly, I can eat an entire bag of these in one day. They're so flavorful and a perfect combination of sweet and spicy. They're incredibly addicting! I've gotten mine from my local grocery store Shoprite or even the corner store in NYC if I'm on the go and have a craving! Next to the Cool Ranch flavor, these are my top favorite!:)
Amina A.
I'm not that much of a fan of these. The spice flavor is just too much and some might think otherwise. However there are different flavors of Doritos to try from. They are very easy to find and very cheap.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
I wasn't sure that I would like these at first but I was definitely wrong. The are the perfect blend of sweet without being too spicy. They are actually kind of tangy. I still prefer the original favors of Doritos but these are good too.
Anna C.
Great with salsa but awesome on their own too. i like that they're not too spicy or overwhelming, just hot enough to have that initial kick of flavor in your mouth. better than the original flavor imo.
Shirley F.
Woodbine, NJ
These are so good! The flavor just explodes in your mouth and its satisfying. If they weren't so bad for you health wise, I would eat them ALL the time! But on a cheat day, they go great with a sandwich
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?