BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Riley C.
Oceana, WV
Very good chip flavor. Without a drink it can be very spicy. It definitely met my expectations. Very affordable chips. Love this so much more than cheese doritod. I would definitely recommend to most people!!!
Breana B.
Love this so much, it's spicy , which I love but no too spicy. The sweetness is what I really do enjoy. It reminds me of the purple takis a little but the spicyness toned down A LOT. I really do recommend this if you like spicy but not too spicy.
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
I LOVE these chips! I am one of those people that loves spicy food and this one is a super subtle spice. I think it has a nice sweet/spicy duo taste and satisfies my cravings instantly. Doritos are one of my favorite chip brands, I recommend you all try.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
This is my favorite flavor Doritos but I can hardly find them anywhere anymore. I used to buy them at my local Walmart but they stopped carrying them and I haven't seen them anywhere else lately. I wish they would bring them back to more stores.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
One of my top favorite choices in Doritos. I particularly like to put Doritos on my lunch sandwiches. When I do that I usually go for the cool ranch or regular nacho flavor. This one is good to use if you want a different taste. Exactly as described on the bag it's like eating sweet chili.
Stacy M.
Lima, OH
I will not eat any other flavor Doritos! these are my absolute favorite!! the best combination of sweet and spicy with a hint of a chili flavor. I could eat an entire bag of these in one sitting and not even think twice about it! sooooo GOOD!!!
Shannon M.
Marathon, NY
They have a "kick" to them, but it's not hot. They have the right balance of sweet to offset the spice from the chili. I usually have a bag, or two, in the house
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
If you're looking for something different to try, I would definitely recommend this flavor of doritos. There is something about them that wants me to eat more, but at the same time it's so different from what I usually have like the nacho cheese. They really taste good in my opinion.
Jules H.
Taylor, MI
The sweet tasting in this chip is what gets me to eat a whole bag! These chips need nothing with it not any dip tried cheese dip with it once it ruined the chip.
Corinne M.
Akron, OH
These are the best Doritos ever. Nothing will compare to this flavor. I buy this at my local grocery store. My mom just made chicken crusted with these chips and it has completely changed my life. I would reccomend this to anyone who loves spicy chips.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?