BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Gabbie P.
I really like these chips. They’re spicy, but not over the top. The have just the right amount of kick. They’re a must have in my house. I typically buy them from Kroger. They pair great with a pop or juice
Breanna S.
Rock falls, IL
I'm kind of a big chip person. And Doritos really out did themselves with the Spicy Sweet Chili flavor. I will warn you, if you are not a fan of spicy chips/foods I would steer clear! They are not overly spicy but they do pack a punch. I like the sweet taste after the heat is over. One of my favorite varieties from Doritos!
Cody W.
Athens
Purchased at: Publix
These are by far my favorite flavor of Doritos EVER. They aren’t too spicy that you want to stop eating but they do have a kick. However, the aftertaste is this amazing sweet flavor that I absolutely love.
Brandon M.
Somewhat of an acquired taste. They're very interesting! I thought it would have some spice to it but it the chip is very sweet and tangy! I personally wouldn't mind eating them again but they're just not my first pick to purchase a bag chips. You can find these in groceries or gas stations and convenience stores like 7/11.
Lacey T.
Fairbury
I did not expect to love these dorito's as much as I did! They are absolutely delicious with salsa, or even just on their own! I always find myself grabbing a bag of these when debating between flavors! Not as sweet as you would imagine, but you can still taste the sweet. They are more spicy than you would think. In a good way!
Jarienne T.
This is probably my favorite Doritos flavor . It’s nothing like I’ve ever tasted before. It’s not at all spicy (I eat very spicy things on a regular basis). It’s more so fancy and sweet to me, maybe because I’m so immune to spice. My dad loves them to. He asked me for a couple and ended up eating my entire family sized bag lol.
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
I love the flavor of this chips. They are not a healthy choice, but they taste great! I am a repeat costumer if these chips. They have a spicy taste, so I can’t eat too many. I would recommend to others.
Morgan H.
Terre Haute, IN
I really love the flavor, texture, and crunch of these chips but I hate the after taste. The chips have a little bit of a spice but not enough that you need a drink next to you
Kari L.
Blacklick, OH
These are my favorite Doritos. A little sweet and a little spicy. I also can't find this flavor as a generic so I will pay a little more for it when I am craving it bad enough.
Araceli H.
spring lake
There’s no argument on this one these are the best Doritos ever made the sweetness and spice is just the perfect combo if I could I would eat these every single day they go great with a bottle of sprite
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?