BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
The PERFECT combination of sweet and spicy! I love these Doritos. They are my absolute favorite kind and luckily for me my husband doesn't like them so when I buy a bag I get them all to myself (inner fat kid says "yay")! They're sweet but not to sweet and the heat builds so you cant eat the whole bag in one sitting or maybe you can. Lol
Olivia E.
Decatur, AL
My all time favorite guilty pleasure snack. My sorority sisters bring bags of Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili chips to our movie nights each week and we all share! Just like the flavor states, these chips are the perfect blend of spicy & sweet!
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
OMG SO SO SO GOOD!!!! I am absolutely in love with this new flavor of doritos! I was a little nervous when i first read spicy sweet chili but they aren't actually too spicy! Perfect with your favorite asian barbecue. Highly recommend to others.
Henna A.
Homestead , FL
FAVORITE since High school! This is like my all time favorite doritos, and I'm usually super picky about chips. I would always buy this from publix or school vending machine. Con is that there was never enough in one bag to satisfy me lol.
TaNya S.
Oxon Hill , MD
These chips are delicious. I buy them at my local Walmart. I buy these occasionally when I am feeling a little hungry. These are not at all a good healthy snack, but a good junk snack. They are cheaper if you get them at Walmart.
Kimberly G.
Lynchburg, VA
This is by far my favorite variety of Doritos! Don't get me wrong, whatever flavor I choose I could still down an entire bag faster than an episode of One Tree Hill. However, when placed with the option, Sweet Chili gets me every time. Something about the combination of the sweet and spicy is just perfect for my taste.

Breanna M.
Rock falls, IL
I'm kind of a big chip person. And Doritos really out did themselves with the Spicy Sweet Chili flavor. I will warn you, if you are not a fan of spicy chips/foods I would steer clear! They are not overly spicy but they do pack a punch. I like the sweet taste after the heat is over. One of my favorite varieties from Doritos!
KaHillarie P.
Sweet and Spicy Chili are my weakness! These to me are the best flavor of Doritos. I will literally sit and eat a whole bag because that's how delicious they are. The only con to these is you'll be obsessed after you try them and realize you're at the end of the bag in one sitting and you don't have another because you only bought one. Definitely give this flavor a try!
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
One of my favorite Doritos chips.. Has the perfect combo of sweet and spicy. Really hard not to eat a whole bag of these.. Priced around the price of every other chip out there. Think it's a nice chip to try out and taste.. The sweetness does come off strong sometimes (so if you don't like that combo of flavors, maybe don't try).
yirley n.
muy picxaantes no me fustn una ves los compre por erro pensando que traian mucho queso y era que eran pcantisimos u me pique toda la noca no rwlmnte muy muy picantes😣😣
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?