BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Shelby L.
Let me preface by saying that I am a broke college student living in New York City. Then let me inform you that I will purchase these chips until the end of my days. I never get tired of them, even though I was introduced to them years and years ago. I'll always find a way to keep them stocked in my cabinet.
Liz C.
I am a big Doritos fan and am always up for trying something new. I saw these at the store and they sound great so I grabbed them. This flavor is delicious. The bag didn't last a day in our house. They are definitely worth it!
Christa M.
Coronado, Ca
These chips are soo good! I cannot easy spicy food but these were different! They were spicy AND sweet at the same time. I couldn't stop myself from eating the whole bag! I love buying these when they are on sale, otherwise they're a little too expensive for me.
Sarah B.
These chips are so hard to find. Hardly anyone carries these. They are SO delicious. Very strong flavor though. And definitely not for everyone. It is kind of an odd flavor, but it is really really good. I can only eat these every once in a while in small handfuls.
Caroline M.
Rock Hill, SC
This is my new favorite flavor of Doritos. I love the spice it has to it and it still maintains a certain sweetness. I've been picking up a bag of these chips for parties and they are a great hit. I'm definitely going to get them more often and I totally recommend them if you're looking to try something new!
Nadia C.
Old Bridge, NJ
I was never a big fan of Doritos since they are pretty unhealthy. However, I have definitely spent more on these chips than I have even spent on any of the other products this company has made! Plus it definitely helps that you can get them just about anywhere!
Jennell M.
This is my favorite beach day snack. Love the sweet, salty & mild spice flavor of this chips. For those who's wondering if this is spicy, I don't find this very spicy at all, it only has that mild kick. But I love it, it is light and it goes well with any drinks.
Khadiza F.
I get them all the time when I go back home to visit family. When I opened the bag all the chips had been crushed. The package they arrived in was completely fine. Not sure if they were crushed going into the package or if the package was shaken. Who knows. Maybe next time I should ask them to handle the package with care???
Tinaja B.
Newark, NJ
I am absolutely obsessed with these chips. They balance out sweet and spicy with that splash of chili. They Are Only $1 . My guilty pleasure. Whenever I cheat on my diet I eat these. They are a must have.
Ray L.
Edison, NJ
These chips were probably one of Doritos best and most favorite flavor as many people bought this. It met my expectations plus more. The health content of these chips are not so great. I am a repeated customer of these Doritos but would recommend to others.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?