BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
This is my favorite flavor Doritos but I can hardly find them anywhere anymore. I used to buy them at my local Walmart but they stopped carrying them and I haven't seen them anywhere else lately. I wish they would bring them back to more stores.
Jules H.
Taylor, MI
The sweet tasting in this chip is what gets me to eat a whole bag! These chips need nothing with it not any dip tried cheese dip with it once it ruined the chip.
Corinne M.
Akron, OH
These are the best Doritos ever. Nothing will compare to this flavor. I buy this at my local grocery store. My mom just made chicken crusted with these chips and it has completely changed my life. I would reccomend this to anyone who loves spicy chips.
Audrey G.
San Mateo, CA
These are absolutely addictive. They are the perfect lazy snack, and the fact that they're vegan makes them 900% better. These are my favorite chips and I love them.
Shelby Q.
Dallas, TX
THESE ARE THE BEST DORITOS EVER!!! Literally don't eat any other chips unless I see these in a store because they seem to be really hard to find depending on what region state or city you are in. Just the right amount of spice that is evened out by sweet. Literally finger licking good.
Shannon M.
Marathon, NY
They have a "kick" to them, but it's not hot. They have the right balance of sweet to offset the spice from the chili. I usually have a bag, or two, in the house
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
If you're looking for something different to try, I would definitely recommend this flavor of doritos. There is something about them that wants me to eat more, but at the same time it's so different from what I usually have like the nacho cheese. They really taste good in my opinion.
Kaje W.
Harleysville, PA
Most definitely my most favorite flavor from the Doritos brand of flavored tortilla chips! Ever since they released for the first time, I was addicted, and so was my girlfriend, we just can't get enough of this flavor! Doritos may be a bit expensive sometimes, but you definitely get what you pay for! Just can't go wrong with this flavor!
Jessica D.
Doritos Tortilla Chips Spicy Sweet Chili are full of taste and crispy. Mouth watering spicy sweet chili taste! I love this great blend of sweet and spicy. Doritos are a great brand and are always fresh, check date for guarantee of freshness.
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
The PERFECT combination of sweet and spicy! I love these Doritos. They are my absolute favorite kind and luckily for me my husband doesn't like them so when I buy a bag I get them all to myself (inner fat kid says "yay")! They're sweet but not to sweet and the heat builds so you cant eat the whole bag in one sitting or maybe you can. Lol
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?