BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Shana S.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite type of dorito. I am not a fan of teriyaki flavored things and when it said Sweet and spicy I thought it would to similar and I wouldn't like it. But it is a good balance. I wish I could describe it better but it's like a perfect flavor. You need to try for yourseld
Yen C.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is also a snack that I tended to gravitate towards when getting a snack this past year at school. It's just a really unique flavor and it's super addicting. I do tend to not eat massive amounts of it because the flavor does get old after a while, but I still love it nonetheless. I think I'm drooling just thinking about it right now.
Alison T.
Portland, CT
By far the best flavor Dorito out there! The kick is super powerful but not overly spicy. If you enjoy complex spicy flavors, not just simply hot, this chip is for you!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I love these chips! If you ever want a little spicy but also saltiness this is the chip for you! Although some bags are a little more spicy than others, the flavors are still amazing. Only thing is, if you get the small bags there's only about 10 chips in it.
Joyce S.
You will be pleasantly pleased with this flavor! I believe that this is the best Doritos flavor. Spicy and sweet? What more could you ask for? Besides the nice crunch you get from all Doritos chips. Just be sure to have a napkin close by. And don't touch your clothes. Enjoy:) ~Js🌟
Emiko F.
Discovering these was a huge mistake for our family. We LOVE these chips. They're always requested to be packed in lunch, seem to be the snack we grab before dinner, and often times are finished in the same day that we open the bag. They're delicious and if you can catch them on sale you should buy as many as you can carry
Jennie  B.
Duluth , MN
These have been my guilty pleasure for a long time. I like to buy them when they go on sale for 1.99. I don't know what it is about them, but I LOVE the taste. I guess I like how they are spicy and sweet at the same time. I grab a bag and a glass of milk and eat them up!
Amanda P.
Albertville, MN
If you like a little sweet with your chips then you might like these. They have a nice sweet and spicy thing to them and they're delicious.

I buy them when I can but I usually just go with a small bag since I am the only one who eats them in my house. The price is right for the small bag. I've seen it go for around 1.50$
Alexa R.
new jersey
I try not to eat chips frequently but when I do this is one of my top picks. I love the flavor no other chip brands really have a sweet and spicy chile flavor. Also I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but nacho Doritos seem to have a lot less powder on them wich makes them taste bland and sweet and spicy chile always has a a lot of powder on them. Overall great chips.
Jessica M.
Decatur
They are ok but spicy for me. I'm more of a nacho cheese kind of person. But my fiancé really enjoys them. These are his favorite kind of Doritos. I wouldn't personally buy them again in the near future unless they were for him
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?