BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Janet L.
New York
These are the best Doritos flavor chips there is. Not the red or blue ones but this purple one are the bombs. It is a bit spicy and bit sweet, kind of salty and tastes amazing. My favorite chip flavor all the way. It is good but a bit more expensive than the other flavors in my opinion. And some store might not carry it too although it is becoming the third most popular in Doritos flavors after blue and red.
Tiffany D.
If you ever want to feel an explosion of sweet and savory flavors on your taste buds you have to try the Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Doritos. I know people think a sweet chili chip?!.. no way but the spicy and sweet combination is the worlds best flavors. This is by far my go too chip for parties and BBQs. Everyone loves these and always are the first to go sadly. These flavors do not over power one another or make it hard to eat the balance is perfect and creates an enjoyable any time snack.
Mica A.
Huntsville, AL
I don't care for these. I have a lot of friends who recommended them, and because I love the nacho cheese and cool ranch flavors so much, I gave it a shot. I thought they tasted like soy sauce and they really grossed me out, I couldn't eat more than 1. Very disappointing after all the hype :(
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
My all time favorite Doritos flavor! It has a hint of spicy and sweet taste to it so the name of the chip doesn't lie. You can buy it at any grocery store and even a gas station. I just hate how all chip bags are 70% air and 30% chip, maybe the chip company can work on that for us.
Dee B.
Wooster, OH
Doritos are a great snack that everyone enjoys. While we don’t keep them in our snack cupboard all the time, we do purchase a variety of Doritos when we are having guests over. They are great for dips, walking tacos, and snacking, and there are enough varieties that we can find something for everyone.
Tina W.
This is one of the only chips that is dairy free that my daughter likes. We always have these in our house. For those of us that can have dairy these are amazing with sour cream.
Kasey D.
Johnston, IA
Best flavor of Doritos ever. Besides nacho cheese & cool ranch. Those are the OGs. I would say Nacho is def like the old homie that you’re always down to meet up with and share old stories. And cool ranch is your day one who is always up for getting a drink & gettin a lil wild for one night.

By Sweet & spicy chili is like that new friend who just happens to come into your life and you instantly became best friends.

And then you all hang out together as one big happy dorito family.
Brittany P.
New Tripoli, PA
These Doritos are my favorite flavor, they really are sweet and spicy and very addicting. The combination of flavors are perfectly blended, even though I'm sure they're not the healthiest chips but they are good. I would recommend them to others if they like Doritos but want a different flavor.
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
I love sweet and spicy flavored foods/snacks and these Doritos just work for me. The spicy sweet chili is just so flavorful, sweet, spicy but just the best tasting chip there is. I would highly recommend these if you are into trying new things and into all the wonderful flavors that Doritos has because these are by far one of the best out there!
Kyrstine G.
This juice is so good and it has so many flavors and tastes so delightfully. It met my expectations so well and I would most definitely get it again because it tastes so good and it’s amazing as heck
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?