BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Rosey S.
Hopewell, VA
Love these chips! They're absolutely delicious and always make for a great snack on the go. My only complaint would be what you get in the bag for the price you pay. In Arizona, a bag of Doritos can run anywhere from $2.50-$4.00 depending on where you get them and the size. However, when you open the bag, it's less than half full. I understand when they package it, some may break, causing it to seem like less is in the bag, however, I think for the price you're paying, you should get more bang for the buck.
Marisa G.
La Vista, NE
I can eat the whole bag in one sitting! These are so good! Even better paired with your favorite sandwich, inside it! Haha perfect combination of sweet and spicy.
Candice W.
Lancaster, OH
This product fooled my family, not purposely probably.. but my family is allergic to gluten and we wanted to assume that since the ranch and nacho cheese flavors of Doritos didn't have gluten, that this one wouldn't either. Needless to say, everyone loves the flavor of these chips, so we got them. My family became sick, but the chips themselves are wonderful. Me being the only one in the family who can eat them, I finished off the bag still craving more.
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
When I want chips I usually go for the cool ranch doritos but recently I wanted to try something new and I picked these ones up and they were such a good choice. They are the perfect amount of spicy and I cant put them down!! I will definitely be buying these again and highly recommend them!
Katelyn C.
I love the perfect balance of spicy and sweet flavors for these chips! They have enough heat that you need a sip of a drink every once in a while. Hard for me not to finish a big bag in one sitting.
Hannah B.
Loudonville , OH
So we are not a big chip family BUT these are definitely a go-to for get togethers with family and friends. They are DELICIOUS! I love the sweet with a spicy kick at the end.
Awesome brand would never change! Plus, Doritos never leave a greasy residue on your fingers. Definitely a plus especially with kiddos running around touching everything as they eat.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
Okay. We eat these, not joking, every week. They are my husband's favorite chips. So of course they are our staple. We ate them every day on our honeymoon (newlywed life) and so I associate them with the mountains and road trips which isn't a bad association. Doritos is a trusted brand and they are brave with the bold flavors. This is the perfect combo of spicy  sweet, like i have not experience ever before. Seriously do not be scared cuz they sound weird, they will be your new fave. I promise.
Julia M.
These chips Are something or you taste one time I thought they tasted very very good and I didn’t see them anymore but in that I saw them and I love love eating them and I love eating them at snacktime and other times like talkies to but this one’s better
Bonnie C.
Metamora, IL
Definitely one of my favorite Doritos along with the old stand by's. I think these have a great flavor and just enough spicyness to make them interesting! Delicious snack for "something" different
Joanna S.
My fav Doritos from the other kinds. Right amount of sweet, sour and spicy. Sometimes I substitute this for breadcrumbs when making baked chicken. Just perfect and yummy..
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?