BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Tristain S.
Nampa, ID
These are my all-time favorite chips. I have been obsessed with them since Doritos came out with them I want to say about 2 maybe 3 years ago. I'm not quite sure on the date I know that it's been at least two years since it started buying them and sometimes it is extremely hard to find them in my Walmart they almost come in seasonally however they are amazing and I highly recommend if you haven't tried them already you definitely need to.
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
These are the best!! Such a unique flavor! I can't buy these because I'll eat the whole bag!! Lol I pov Doritos and these are definitely one of my favorite flavors.
Eden B.
Pilot Mtn, NC
I'm a Doritos girl, I like most of the flavors. This is my favorite though. It is also my husbands fave. The flavor is different than most chips. Not too healthy, but they taste great!!
Josh D.
One of my favorite flavors of chips ever. Very tasty and not too sweet but not too spicy. They are not healthy but are great for a special reward. Great plain or for dipping . I would highly recommend this flavor.
Jake K.
London, ['',","]
These chips have an amazing flavor. It is different. They are a bit expensive, but it is worth it. I think they were pretty tasty myself, but they could be better.
Debbie L.
White City, OR
I must admit these are addicting. Eat with caution. My grandson had some of these and I had to sneak a few. Then I needed my own bag. Sweet, hot, crunchy goodness.
Jessica R.
Pine Hills
These are my favorite Doritos by far! Spicy and sweet with a hint of the original Doritos flavor. If I’m in a Doritos kind of mood, these are definitely my go to.
They are very good the have a lot of flavor and has a little spicy. It is like a rollor coster of flavor. And affordable, and not really healthy, c'mon they are chips what do u expect
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
My daughter who doesn’t like spice abs my son who loves everything with a kick both love this flavor. It’s zesty but not unbearably hot. Definitely my latest fave!
Megan F.
Amite
This product is amazing and you will enjoy it. I recommend buying this over all other products. The packaging is really nice. Great value. Not pricey. 10/10 would buy again. Yes I would tell others to buy this product.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?