BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Chyna W.
Federal Way, WA
These are absolutely the best chips I've ever had! They are so sweet yet tangy like chilli. I love them so much. I buy them every time I see them because they are just irresistible. I highly recommend them to anyone.
Patricia W.
I'm all about new flavors but I think these are a bit too much. All the flavors mesh together and it just doesn't taste that great to me. Not at all healthy but hey it's junk food. Go price though but wouldn't buy again.
Yusra A.
Richmond , VA
If you know me, you know I don’t eat chips especially this kind that often and i hate spicy food but this was good af, the taste from spicy to sweet was soooooo good.
Samantha H.
Spotsylvania
Always so much flavoring on all of the chips in the bag!! Every bite is loaded with flavor and it’s amazing. Definitely recommend these chips.
Perfect for sandwiches.
member-fe5298c1d
East Stroudsburg, PA
This chips are bomb it's all I wanted to eat while I was having my son loll they pair nicely with a chocolate bar to give you like another level of salty and sweet
India P.
I love these chips so much. It’s a perfect balance of sweet and spicy. I can eat these all day every day. Compared to other dorito brands I like these ones the best.
Kailee M.
My whole family likes these. We are very interested in how they combine the spicy and sweet flavors in the chip and make it taste delicious. The calories aren't bad. And you'll find them tasting great with a sandwich.
LeeAnn v.
Tacoma
These are my absolute favorite flavor Doritos! They are sweet and not spicy at all! If liked the sweet chili dipping sauce from McDonalds, you will LOVE these chips!
Cristie G.
My family absolutely loves these. They have the crisp tortilla triangle that is a Doritos with a great new and fun flavor. It has a nice sweet and tangy yet sweet and spicy flavor. The sweet taste calms down the spicy to make a great flavor combination. I do belive you do not need any dips for this flavor because it is so packed full of flavor. Each side of the chip is full of flavor so there is no dull moment in any bite.
Holly M.
Chattanooga
Love so many of the flavors that Doritos has but my favorite is the spicy sweet chili. Great bold flavor. Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?