BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Nicole F.
Mancelona
My son recently got me hooked on these spicy chips. Let's just say they do not stick around long in our household. Love the spicy flavor great topped on chili or in a taco!!! Would defiantly recommend
Rose S.
My favorite chips to get. I love is they are spicey but not too spicey. I could eat them all day they are so deliciously good. Usually buy at Big Y and sometimes at Walmart.
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
If you like a spicy chip then these are for you. I didn't get much of a "sweet" taste out of it. It was just too spicy that it was hard to even enjoy the flavor.
Deshay P.
I found this flavor from the hot mix in the munchies bag. It tastes like the spicy nacho flavor but a little bit sweeter. This flavor is the best hands down. It's cheap too!
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
Sweet chili was not my favorite but still great. It was tasty but I wouldn't buy it all the time. I don't really like mixing salt and sugar but it was my first time.
Bethany B.
New Palestine , IN
Been using these lately in a lot of our soups for winter and it adds such good flavor and crunchy to the dish. Not always a healthy option, but always satisfying
allyiah c.
This is my favorite Doritos flavor I have a bag under my bed. I normally don't like spicy but this is an exception for me because it truly is sweet and spicy like it says.
Corinna M.
I’m not really a fan of the spicy sweet flavor if they were just spicy than it would be good. Other than that there okay chips if your using them for ranch dip or another dip.
Alena C.
Babylon, NY
Tastes amazing and I love them. I love the spicy flavors. I doesn't compare to similar products because it has a unique taste and they are very delicious. It definitely met my expectations because it is the perfect spicy flavor
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Ummm, I never thought Doritos could improve on their original nacho cheese flavor!  I was wrong!  If I'm not careful, I can eat an entire bag of these!  They are not really "spicy" but have an excellent latin sweet chili flavor!  They are excellent by themselves, but also make great nachos!!  Add a little shredded cheese and sour cream and I'm in Doritos heaven!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?