BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sarah S.
Gainesville
These are soooooooo good! I am not really a fan of Doritos in general, but these were just so incredibly delicious. They are the perfect balance of sweet and spicy
Kira K.
I wasn't sure if I would like these or not, I like pretty much every kind they make and if you haven't tried these you need too! I can't stop eating them. So good!
Natalie A.
Eastlake
At first I hated these but eventually the flavor grew on me. Not my favorite Doritos flavor but they are alright. They are not healthy but you can find them at any grocery store.
Teresa V.
Jefferson, LA
Terribly gross ! I hate these chips , too sweet , too spicy and its kind of sour tasting. None of these flavors are good to me but that doesn't mean someone else wont like them . I just wouldn't eat these again.
Jacqueline J.
I wouldn't have reached out for this flavor of Doritos myself however I was offered a bag & it was a pretty interesting taste. Just as the name describes it has a hint of chili nothing spicy just the flavor, and you can taste a bit of sweetness...not bad but also not the best. Still not a flavor I'd go out and purchase.
Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
I'm not a fan of spicey food but I love these chips. The heat is mild and the flavor is great. I love the sweet and the tang, it's a perfect combination for every snacker.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Faith P.
Fresno
These are my absolute favorite chips, i love that they are vegan, although i wish more doritos were, im glad i have one option! you won't regret trying them out.
Megan S.
waterloo
These are mediocre chips however the packaging is super eye catching and cool. The chips do have a bit of tang so definitely have a water near by if you intend on trying them!!
George s.
woodville al
My favorite Doritos are the Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips! I will continue to buy these chips time and time again! They are absolutely delicious!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?