BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
endyca s.
Camp verde, AZ
This is my husband favorite flavor! He has had many different flavors he has loved but they didn't stick around hopefully this one does or he will be super bummed!
Danielle
I have been eating Doritos since I was a kid. This flavor became one of my favorites as soon as I tried them. The flavor is a little different, but I think that's what makes it so good! They aren't super spicy, just enough to add a good flavor.
Holly S.
I was definitely skeptical on what these would taste like, but they are my new favorite!!!! I LOVE these! They are really sweet but also have that hidden spice that gets you after!
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
These chips have such a sweet, spicy taste to them and they are perfect! I usually grab a bag from the gas station every time I get gas haha they are so tempting!
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, PA
I like mixing dorito flavors together , my favorite flavors to mix together are the regular nacho cheese and the sweet chili Doritos, I like that I can find them at every corner store
Morgan B.
Las Vegas
Yummy chip. Not an expected normal flavor but still good. Almost like an Asian style flavor. Found it at smiths! Can probably find them anywhere. Corn based chip. Would recommend!
Sarah B.
La Place, LA
These are one of my favorite!! It’s so different from other flavors, but is still enjoyable. I thought I wouldn’t like these at first, but once I did I loved them.
Kira K.
I wasn't sure if I would like these or not, I like pretty much every kind they make and if you haven't tried these you need too! I can't stop eating them. So good!
Sarah S.
Gainesville
These are soooooooo good! I am not really a fan of Doritos in general, but these were just so incredibly delicious. They are the perfect balance of sweet and spicy
Matt G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like Doritos but these get old really fast. It's one of those flavors that gets boring and becomes a pain to finish the bag. Won't buy a bag ever again. Sorry. Cool ranch FTW!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?