BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jessica P.
Woodside, NY
my favorite one! just the right amount of spice and sweetness. The flavor does get a little bit much after a few chips so I usually eat these throughout the day.
ASHLEY R.
2nd favorite flavor. Love the spice and the clearing of my sinuses from eating them. Repeated costumer. Probably one of the only junk foods I could eat everyday.
Angela P.
Tuckahoe , NY
SO good. I ate the whole bag in one night basically. Super flavorful and affordable. doritos are a solid go to and this is a good flavor if you over nacho cheese
Anthony S.
Easton , PA
Hands down best Doritos flavor there is. I will only buy this flavor because it is the best. Would recommend to anyone who loves a little sweet and spicy flavor.
Danielle
I have been eating Doritos since I was a kid. This flavor became one of my favorites as soon as I tried them. The flavor is a little different, but I think that's what makes it so good! They aren't super spicy, just enough to add a good flavor.
endyca s.
Camp verde, AZ
This is my husband favorite flavor! He has had many different flavors he has loved but they didn't stick around hopefully this one does or he will be super bummed!
ele E.
Really yummy and addicting to eat. My vegan friend snacks on these and I couldn't believe how tasty these were. I love spicy food and this just hit the spot for me
Holly S.
I was definitely skeptical on what these would taste like, but they are my new favorite!!!! I LOVE these! They are really sweet but also have that hidden spice that gets you after!
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
These chips have such a sweet, spicy taste to them and they are perfect! I usually grab a bag from the gas station every time I get gas haha they are so tempting!
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, PA
I like mixing dorito flavors together , my favorite flavors to mix together are the regular nacho cheese and the sweet chili Doritos, I like that I can find them at every corner store
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?