BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Angelique R.
Flagstaff , AZ
The bag is a good size bag and the taste is definitely there you won’t be disappointed. It definitely met my expectations and they are affordable chips! I would recommend them to others.
Keyonna L.
baltimore
This is a great flavor. However, sweet chili is definitely a flavor you can get tired of fast. The kind is inexpensive and you can find it by it self in varies sizes or in variety packs
Jaquelyn S.
MI
Highly reccomend! I LOVE Doritos, and these are by far the best! My boyfriend does not like spicy food, but he loves these even though they are kind of spicy. So these are for everyone!
Kristy H.
Addison, IL
Bought these after seeing someone rave about them online, I agree! They have a little tang and a little sweetness, makes you want to keep grabbing another handful!
Kaelyn V.
Apopka, FL
These chips are definitely the best chips I have ever had they have the perfect mix of sweet and spicy and are so addicting yet they are pretty cheap to buy a big bag of them
Shirley L.
I love these. I like the spice. when I first tasted it, I had it almost every day, I was obsessed of how good they were. great pair with some Pepsi, love it.
Gina C.
Salem, NH
This is one of my new favorite flavors! It is more on the spicy side but it’s also sweet! I like dipping these in salsa, they taste sooo good! If you haven’t tried them, then go get yourself some!
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee
These chips are delicious. I have to say the mix between sweet and salty are the best. The crunchiness of the chips are on point every time! Doritos never misses!
Patrisha D.
Doritos spicy sweet chili flavored chips is the 2nd best flavor. It's a party in your mouth. There's a blast of spice followed by a tasteful sweetness that makes you keep wanting more.
Mackenzie P.
Havelock, NC
These are AMAZING, and a must-have at parties! It's the best of both worlds! Sweet and spicy! So good with a cheese dipping sauce! 10/10 would recommend to anyone!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?