BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
isabella g.
oh yeah okay okay thx boo lol lol yeah okay okay thx girly yeah okay bye boo lol yeah yeah lol okay bye boo boo i is gonna tell you she is a aunt and she is the aunt and aunt lol yeah okay okay thx boo boo i
Nicole B.
Omg ! These chips are the best ! They are sweet yet spicy ! They go great on a sandwich for a good crunch and you can find them anywhere ! Maybe not the healthiest choice but delicious.
Ashley N.
Saint Marys, WV
This product is a must have in my household. Myself, my husband, and my daughter all love these chips. If you like a little kick with your Doritos, give them a try!
Kyle B.
Astoria, NY
I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried this version of Doritos. They are mildly sweet with a nice low burn aftertaste. These are the only Doritos product I now consume as the original and cool ranch seem bland
Jordan H.
My favorite flavor of Doritos! It is such a bold flavor and the the after taste is not weird! It’s a flavor with a kick and isn’t too spicy but had lots of flavor!!
Angelique R.
Flagstaff , AZ
The bag is a good size bag and the taste is definitely there you won’t be disappointed. It definitely met my expectations and they are affordable chips! I would recommend them to others.
Haley G.
Farmer City, IL
My favorite Doritos flavor!! Good alone but even better dipped in sour cream! I cannot resist them so I can’t keep them in the house if I’m trying to be healthy lol
Alyssa M.
Allen, TX
This is a sweet and savory snack. When you first bite into the chip your taste buds explode with the perfect amount of spice and before you know it you end your experience with a sweet satisfying ending. Definitely the best of both worlds.
Jaquelyn S.
MI
Highly reccomend! I LOVE Doritos, and these are by far the best! My boyfriend does not like spicy food, but he loves these even though they are kind of spicy. So these are for everyone!
Keyonna L.
baltimore
This is a great flavor. However, sweet chili is definitely a flavor you can get tired of fast. The kind is inexpensive and you can find it by it self in varies sizes or in variety packs
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?