BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Leslie L.
Berkeley, CA
Really like snacking on this! I definitely cannot have this near my work area or else the entire bag would disappear too quickly. I do have to note that I was a bit thirsty after eating a lot of this.
Katy J.
TASTY! These are some of my favorite chips to dive into. They have just the right amount of spice and they go great with just about everything I have tried them with.
Aubrey B.
Fairmont City, IL
10/10 my favorite Doritos product! There is always an immense amount of flavor and they are great at parties. You can buy these from almost any national super market!
Hannah L.
Hamburg, NJ
The only vegan Doritos flavor! It really is sweet and spicy. I have an addiction to these. I just really wish that the company would stop putting cow lactate on chips, it's really gross.
Samantha M.
Jamaica, NY
If you like spicy chips, this is definitely one of the top choices. It's sweet and spicy. I love it whenever I'm watching a show and I want to snack on something hot.
Rachel H.
So apparently these tasty chips are vegan! Does that make them any healthier? Not at all, but that perfect blend of sweet and spice make these a worthy savory treat.
Shandell E.
These are awesome for just snacking if you like spicy and sweet stuff. Its and even balance of spicy and sweetness. I love these chips and like to dip them in queso.
Brayden W.
My favorite dorito there is! My sister showed them to me and I'm obsessed! I get them at my local heb. Probably not the healthiest, but definitely delicious! I would definitely recommend!
Cara M.
Topsham, ME
These are my husbands favorite Doritos since he discovered them a few months ago. Again only downfall is price and the bag is only half full when you purchase. But the flavors are why I gave 5 stars, Doritos never falls short on the strength of the flavor
Danni B.
Acworth, GA
The best Dorito flavor and eh only chips my family can agree on. while I don't eat them all the time because I'm cutting back on fatty food I can't help but snag a few when they are near.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?