BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Lucy R.
Waterford, CT
These chips are amazing have a sweet n spicy kick but I love these!! Very delicious I would definitely buy these more often, if you don't like spicy I wouldn't get them
Maria B.
Brooklyn, NY
Spicy sweet chili Doritos is very good. I never tasted anything like this and I am happy I gave it a try. If you are interested in trying new things a flavors then I recommend this for you.
Jordan G.
I love the sweet chili Doritos every now and again. They have a good amount of heat but also a light sweetness to them that balance them perfectly. Definitely a great product!
Hailey. F.
Phoenix
I LOVE this flavor of dorito,
Whenever I want something tangy but only a tad spicy, this ALWAYS hits the spot. Honestly makes me hungry thinking about it. Ugh. SO GOOD.
Emina P.
Louisville , KY
This is my favorite flavor, I can eat the whole big bag by myself. It’s sweet with a kick and it’s just the right amount of both. It’s so addicting. I don’t share these
Michael L.
United States
When you are in the snacking mood Doritos are where it is at! When looking for a spicy yet satisfying chip this spicy sweet chili flavored is what really hits the spot!
Bridgetta P.
I'm so happy that this flavor of chip came out! It is my absolute favorite since I came acrosse it in store. And my favorite color is purple to so I love the packaging.
Jeanette C.
Toms River, NJ
This one packs enough heat and sweet to keep you coming back for more. Don't fool yourself..it has some serious slow burn but it is well balanced with that sweet taste.
Cassandra K.
I’m addicted to these chips. The original chips are fine but these chips are the bomb. I’ve spent like 400 dollors on these chips
I’m obsessed they taste so gooooooood
margery l.
Super tasty but I do wish this chip was more on the spicy side than the sweet. You can never go wrong with any dorito flavors.  They all taste really good.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?