BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
These are my favorite Doritos because they have that balance of sweet and spicy that I enjoy. I highly recommend this to anyone that likes a little kick and in their chips.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
My boys love Doritos and Everytime o go to the grocery I have to buy these and the nacho cheese ones and the cool ranch ones. I have a 12 old that is addicted to Doritos.
Jana S.
Barberton , OH
This was my favorite flavor for the longest time and when it was taken off of the shelves near me (for a while), I was so disappointed. Luckily they've come back and I am so excited about it! They're delicious and I love them!
Gerardo C.
Sweet and spicy and savory taste. These chip have a nice kick of flavor to them with every bite. You will keep digging in for chips until the bags is completely empty. I recommend these chips for anyone that likes flavorful snacks.
Michelle R.
Columbia
My whole family loves these chips! There’s a subtle taste of soy sauce paired with delicious seasoning with a touch of spice and sweetness. Not too spicy but just enough.
MTK76 S.
Forest Hills, NY
So addictive, almost dangerous! Love the sweetness....but the hint of spicy flavor really brings it all together! Not the healthiest of snacks but I indulge occasionally!
taylor b.
these are the best thing ever. these have become a stable in my house. and we have to buy multiple bags when we go to the store because everyone finishes them off so quickly.
Kymie D.
Rowlett, TX
These are honestly my favorite chips! They are slightly spicy but not to much and they have a little twist to them. Although I can't find them at every store I go to I do grab a bag anytime I see them. If you haven't tried them I would defiantly give them a shot!
Angelica R.
Hope Mills, NC
Usually spicy foods do not appeal to me but the flavor of these is totally amazing. It quickly became my second favorite flavor (cool ranch will always be number one lol)
Wilma Q.
Coral springs
This is a new brand that they have it taste good too it's not expensive is probably like $3 and it's not too too spicy is sweet and it has a little kick of spice in it it's not expensive like I mentioned try it out and let me know
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?