BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Iqra H.
Favorite chip of all time. The best balance between spicy and sweet. Love the chili flavor as well. This bag is very affordable and you can find it at almost every grocery store. Big fan!
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Forget they had these I have only ate these a few times at least fewer than the times I ate the cool ranch and nacho cheese. To me it has a sweet and spicy taste which I absolutely love.
Lori P.
Grand Rapids , MI
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips are my favorite chips ever! They have a great kick to them, but not too spicy to where you are taking a drink of something after every bite. They pair well with Coca-Cola - My favorite Combo ! I highly recommend these to someone who likes a kick but also likes to feel their tongue.
Brandi O.
Angola
These are probably the single most delicious bag of chips in the entire universe! I kid you not! You can never have just one because first the chip starts off nice and tangy and sweet and then as your chewing you release all the spices on the chip and suddenly there is an explosion of flavor in your mouth that you aren't even sure what just happened!
Ron G.
Black Mountain
This is my ‘Go to’ snack when I’m craving. My wife’s favorite as well. It hits every note in the category of addictive snack chip. Also really good with spinach/artichoke dip and a PBR.
Hector H.
Easton
I love these chips with a sandwich or for the good. Has a good flavor and never fail me . perfect blend it makes . and the price on it is affordable. Its lime flavor make you want to keep chasing for more. If you havent taste fhem yet you should.
Brittany R.
These are my favorite chips in the whole world. Packed full of flavor and delicious. I am never disappointed with these chips when I by them. I will buy them as long as they make them.
Kiara G.
These are my favorite types of Doritos. They are very tasty and the spice is perfect. They are inexpensive and worth the price. I get these every time I buy chips. They go well with sandwiches and just for a snack!
Adriana T.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are the only dorito’s I will eat! I always bring them to a girl’s night because you can never go wrong with this flavor. Plus it’s vegan which is always a plus for a party favor!
Autumn M.
McMinnville
My ALL TIME favorite chip. I absolutely love these things and I can eat them all day every day if it wouldn’t make me fat. Super cheap for what it is and it’s a delicious chip. Definitely recommend to anyone I see.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?