BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Riammy H.
bronx
I don't really enjoy spicy food. This is the perfect combination between sewer and spicy literally it's more sweet then spicy as a person with a sweet tooth a appreciate that.
Krystle S.
Mobile, AL
These are my go to flavor chips! They are PACKED with a delicious sweet heat flavor and that classic Doritos crunch! I would recommend these to anyone looking for a delicious snack that packs a punch.
Jillian K.
If you like spicy things then you’ll definitely love these. They have just the right kick to them and you’ll definitely want more. They are tangy and spicy and great overall. Yum. 10/10 would recommend
Lauren W.
No Lie these chips got me through my pregnancy they helped me so much with morning sickness I had a bag of these chips on me at all times during my pregnancy they were so good
Sasha B.
Washington, DC
I avoided these for so long but i recently tried them and I loved them. I've been eating them fairly recently ever since. The Spicy Nacho is still my fave but this flavor is a close second.
Kevin W.
Rochester, NY
Not horrible, but definitely an acquired taste. A strong mix of sweet and heat without being over powering. The kids seemed to gravitate toward these more than other flavors.
David M.
San Antonio
Best chips since the day they came out. This purple bag brings back good old days and these taste amazing. These should be at every store they sell chips, if they don’t tell the manager to get on it.
Lauren L.
North Babylon, NY
I absolutely love these! I am by no means a spicy type of person. But the sweetness to this spicy flavor is amazing! It has a little kick but not too much. It has a great balance to the sweetness.
Sasha P.
Nashville
These are a road-trip/gas station visit must for me. I try to keep them out of my house to made them easily accessible because I absolutely lose control around these things.
Allyssia S.
The best ever. I HATE that these aren't sold everywhere and I'd love to have them more available. When I do come across them, I buy multiple bags since I don't see them often.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?