BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Megan H.
Rockledge, PA
These are my all time favorite chips! They’re the best flavor dorito. They have just the right amount of spice. They go well with a sandwich or after a long night of drinking
Megan L.
Princeton , WV
These are my favorite chips and have been for years now. I love the sweet undertone with the spicy. There’s always a bag (or two) in my kitchen. I actually think I’m going to go grab them now!!!!!!!!!
Riammy H.
bronx
I don't really enjoy spicy food. This is the perfect combination between sewer and spicy literally it's more sweet then spicy as a person with a sweet tooth a appreciate that.
Keshia W.
Phenix City, AL
These have the perfect flavor. My go to chip whenever I am wanting to snack in the car or at home. They almost always have some sort of sale going on with this brand as well.
Selena P.
Lexington , KY
the only doritos I will eat :). I love the flavor. I will fight anyone for the last chip. I don't care how much you'll pay me for it. you won't get it. I love these too much.
Ali R.
Jacksonville, FL
I could eat a thousand bags of this and never get tired of the flavor. So delicious, they're perfectly spicy but sweet and they're just great. Publix always has them in stock.
Natasha H.
All time favorite chips either these or the cool ranch I absolutely love I like all of them but this one are my favorite. I eat them with melted cheese or like that and they are delicious.
Krystle S.
Mobile, AL
These are my go to flavor chips! They are PACKED with a delicious sweet heat flavor and that classic Doritos crunch! I would recommend these to anyone looking for a delicious snack that packs a punch.
Travis C.
If you like spicy sweet chips they are the ones for you it tastes like a normal chip from the brand not quite sure on ingredients, some are very spices others very sweet, yes lotta my friend eat these
Lauren W.
No Lie these chips got me through my pregnancy they helped me so much with morning sickness I had a bag of these chips on me at all times during my pregnancy they were so good
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?