BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
dina p.
South Bend, IN
This flavor of Dorito is what I call the bad breath Dorito. I have tried this Dorito multiple times and I absolutely hate these. They taste absolutely disgusting, in my opinion.
Samantha F.
Tomahawk, KY
Sweet and spicy Chilli Doritos is my favorite flavor of Doritos. It has just the right amount of spice to it. It doesn't burn you up, but it gives a little kick. I was actually surprised when I loved them as much as I do! I tell everyone that asks about them that they are wonderful!
kathleen s.
New Bedford, MA
These are my favorite!!! Spicy but yet sweet. They’re not so healthy so don’t eat the whole bag. Price is the same as any other bag of chips and there’s often sales of 2 for $5.
Mikaela E.
Holmes mill , KY
These sweet and spicy have to be my all time favorite chips! I absolutely love them on a cheat day! I always pick mine up at Walmart! They are so yummy! The I love the spicy chili they have added to them!
Kylie W.
Tampa , FL
The perfect sandwich or sub chip. It adds great flavor when eating a sandwich while sitting on the beach or taking them to a picnic.  A nice blend of sweet and spicy.
Sarah B.
Dauphin
Everyone in my house loves this flavor! I buy this flavor all the time! They never last more than a couple of days. My local grocery store always has them in stock. Sometimes even use them as a dip chip.
Heaven S.
Tulsa, OK
I eat these on my sandwhiches! I think they’re a little spicy all on their on but my boyfriend loves them and usually eats the whole bag within two days! Lol! But they’re great
Joelinn C.
Riverside
I'm not one to buy new or different flavors really. We know what we like and stick with it for the most part. But these were surprisingly pretty good and a nice change. The sweet/spicy mix is go3id here.
Dominic G.
Red Wing, MN
I don’t know if Doritos could ever go wrong, HONESTLY!!! In my opinion it tastes like Asian takeout!!! I freaking live for this product. Pros- delicious experience Cons- the bags aren’t all you can eat.
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
this is my favorite flavor of doritos. it's so addicting. not too spicy but very flavorful. it may sound weird but these actually taste pretty good dipped in a bit of ranch. it's a quick and easy snack!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?