BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Abrianna V.
Walsenburg, CO
Absolute favorite of all time! I could never find these in the big bag! But the little ones are soo good i usually eat all of them! The sweetness and the chile are a great combo!
Gloria L.
Trenton, NJ
LOVE THIS FLAVOR! Spicy! Yet the sweetest chip ever! Just try it already! It's a life changing moment ones you eat the first chip. VERY AFFORDABLE. And it's a chip so if you're looking for something healthy go eat a carrot!!
Logan D.
Out of all the flavors of Doritos the purple Spicy Sweet Chili are my favorite. I have to watch myself and make sure I don't eat the whole bag! Not the healthiest, but very good.
April R.
Bronx, NY
These are the best doritos known to mankind!!! It's a perfect balance of sweet and heat. It starts out with a small heat but the sweetness comes in right on time to cool it off. These are a must try!
dina p.
South Bend, IN
This flavor of Dorito is what I call the bad breath Dorito. I have tried this Dorito multiple times and I absolutely hate these. They taste absolutely disgusting, in my opinion.
Samantha F.
Tomahawk, KY
Sweet and spicy Chilli Doritos is my favorite flavor of Doritos. It has just the right amount of spice to it. It doesn't burn you up, but it gives a little kick. I was actually surprised when I loved them as much as I do! I tell everyone that asks about them that they are wonderful!
kathleen s.
New Bedford, MA
These are my favorite!!! Spicy but yet sweet. They’re not so healthy so don’t eat the whole bag. Price is the same as any other bag of chips and there’s often sales of 2 for $5.
Kylie W.
Tampa , FL
The perfect sandwich or sub chip. It adds great flavor when eating a sandwich while sitting on the beach or taking them to a picnic.  A nice blend of sweet and spicy.
Mikaela E.
Holmes mill , KY
These sweet and spicy have to be my all time favorite chips! I absolutely love them on a cheat day! I always pick mine up at Walmart! They are so yummy! The I love the spicy chili they have added to them!
Sarah B.
Dauphin
Everyone in my house loves this flavor! I buy this flavor all the time! They never last more than a couple of days. My local grocery store always has them in stock. Sometimes even use them as a dip chip.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?