BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Holly D.
Myrtle Beach
I really like this flavor of Doritos! I thought it would be a little less spicy and a little more sweet but over all it's a good flavor. I used to eat this flavor all the time because it pairs well with a sub!
Chelsea V.
These chips are wonderful. They are sweet but hot at the same time and they quench the cravings you have while you're watching TV great for a snack or something to throw in the car.
hannah g.
Arkadelphia, AR
Love the flavor of this! It’s not hot enough for me not to like it but it has enough spice to know you are eating something with spice in it! It does go really good with soup and it goes good with cheese dip!
Emily D.
Reading, PA
A crowd favorite in our household, these have just the right amount of kick for the adults AND the kids! One complaint we do have is that this specific flavor is not available in the larger "party size" bags.
Pete G.
Haskins, OH
I love Doritos. These sweet chili flavored Doritos are great, the only downside for me personally, is they're right on the edge off too hot. All it means is that I need a 30 second break before continuing.
Regan C.
I love chips. And I love this taste of chips whenever I’m looking for a taste that’s sweet but spicy but not too sweet or too spicy! It satisfies my tastebuds so well and I love it
Samantha S.
Such a great taste! I have no idea how they made this but it taste so good. It met my expectations. The only con is it finishes to fast! I buy this at walmart, the deli, any store.
Taylor C.
Blackwood, NJ
These taste so good. Especially because the spicy and the sweet equals out its not to spicy nor to sweet it's just right. Im sure there just as fattening as the regular Doritos but these ones taste better.
Samantha M.
These are my favorite flavor of Doritos and I hope they never discontinue them. They’re beyond flavorful, and give a zing after eating handfuls; which is how many you’ll want to eat, because they’re delicious.
Leah B.
Fort Mill, SC
I tried the spicy sweet chili flavored Doritos tortilla chips and have been searching for them since. They are my all time favorite! They are the perfect blend of sweet and spice!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?