BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Chelsea V.
These chips are wonderful. They are sweet but hot at the same time and they quench the cravings you have while you're watching TV great for a snack or something to throw in the car.
Cecilia G.
I love doritos and I love all flavors and I love them! They're good and good to savor yeah, its not disappointing!! Its affordable one can also buy the family pack. There are only pros to this and that's that they are very delicious! Its good to give to children as they get ecxited.
alexa h.
Easley, SC
THESE CHIPS ARE AMAZING!! they are just the right blend of hot and sweet. they taste delicious every single time. when you've finished the bag and you lick your fingers, you know you have some dang good chips.
Jessmarie C.
One of my favorite flavors for Doritos chips. Tons of flavor and a decent amount of product in bag. Great for snacking, I recommend it to anyone wanting to try out new chip flavors.
Emily D.
Reading, PA
A crowd favorite in our household, these have just the right amount of kick for the adults AND the kids! One complaint we do have is that this specific flavor is not available in the larger "party size" bags.
Danielle 🖤.
McAllen , TX
If you want something slightly spicy these are the chips for you!!! They're not too spicy but they have like a spicy sweet taste to them I love these! They're soooo good a must try!
Regan C.
I love chips. And I love this taste of chips whenever I’m looking for a taste that’s sweet but spicy but not too sweet or too spicy! It satisfies my tastebuds so well and I love it
Kia Q.
Chicago
I was a little skeptical about this flavor thinking it was going to taste too sweet but they weren't what so ever. The are really hot and taste great . Delicious! I wknow ups recommend this product to everyone
Taylor C.
Blackwood, NJ
These taste so good. Especially because the spicy and the sweet equals out its not to spicy nor to sweet it's just right. Im sure there just as fattening as the regular Doritos but these ones taste better.
hannah g.
Arkadelphia, AR
Love the flavor of this! It’s not hot enough for me not to like it but it has enough spice to know you are eating something with spice in it! It does go really good with soup and it goes good with cheese dip!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?