BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Julie P.
Streetsboro, OH
The spicy sweet chili flavored Doritos are truly one of a kind. I love them for their unique flavor. They are sooo addicting!! They are a classic dorito, but with a twist! I will continue to buy these!
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Such a good sweet and spicey combination, a Thai sweet chili flavor that explodes in your mouth. Absolutely delicious, I recommend this to anyone who enjoys tangy flavors and a delicious crunchy snack!
Piya S.
Joplin, MO
This flavor is so good because it's both sweet and salty. It's is super sweet but just a hint of sweet when it first touches your tounge then you'll taste the saltiness. I got to say that it is addictive.
Kiranjot B.
Omg the best chips OF ALL TIME!!! It's kind of hard to find for me but when I do I buy sooo much! The perfect sweet and spicy flavor that anyone can enjoy. I can't even buy another flavor anymore!!!!!
Stephanie G.
Rialto , CA
I really enjoyed this flavor the kick of the sweetness and spiciness just mixes very well. I can't say if it's quite healthy but they do taste delicious I would definitely recommend this flavor anyone.
MADELEINE W.
Campbell, CA
I really like this flavor because it’s quitesweet which makes them really delicious and I have a small amount of heat that is manageable enough for me to eat most of the bag by myself to be honest lol.
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
Hands down favorite Doritos product! Extremely affordable, not the healthiest of options but great when you're on a budget! Love to eat them by themselves or use them to make nachos! A lot of grocery stores will have a buy two on sale!
Vanessa R.
North Hills, CA
I love this flavor it's actually my favorite kind. Very delicious. Also if you are looking for a oriental kind of flavor this is the one. Definitely met all my expectations and I will always buy these!
Alicia M.
Shrewsbury, MA
I was actually surprised at how much I like these. I am not a huge chillie fan however, I do enjoy spice. These chips are just the right amount of spicy. I don’t think they taste to much like chillie.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
I hate that these are so addicting because my mouth ends up on fire but they are so good. Honestly never had a chip so flavorful before. I love how spicy these are and recommend to anyone who likes heat.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?