BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Savannah P.
Doyline, LA
By far my favorite dorito flavor. It’s sweet and spicy. I don’t usually like spicy food but these are perfect! I pick some up every time I go to the store. They go great with guacamole.
Yegor N.
Oh my god! These are sooo good. I'm honestly not a fan of Doritos at all and never age them a lot before. Only at parties. But this flavor here, it is the best. I always buy it now and the store. It has the right spice and flavor. Now I'm kinda regretting that I'm home bc I'm craving these so bad.
Hannah H.
Wauwatosa
My husband thinks I'm crazy for loving these (and he likes spice more than I do!) but I adore the flavor of these chips! It is just spicy enough to wake up your taste buds without feeling like your mouth is on fire!
Schuyler S.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the best chips on the planet!! they are my absolute favorite. you can pick them up anywhere chips are sold so the grocery store or the gas station either one. they are the best I get them every time I'm in the mood for chips, I would recommend them to anyone who like semi spicy goodness!
Porsche R.
I LOVE this brand!!! The flavor is impeccable therefore they do not last long in my household! The only con I have is that I wonder what took me so long to try these in the first place!
Kaitlyn B.
Festus, MO
These are very hard for me to find and I'm not sure why. Are they reigning back on production for them or are they always just sold out? Either way, delicious and can't wait to get more!
Savannah B.
Prattville
These are delicious! One of my favorite flavors of Doritos! You can find them at any local grocery store and most gas stations for a traveling snack! They are definitely affordable and worth your money!!
Ivy B.
Gainesville, FL
I enjoy eating these because of the flavor. It's extremely different than anything I've ever tasted! It's sweet, but spicy at the same time. I highly recommend for something different!
Cathleen J.
norfolk
I will eat these when my husband buys them. I like them but not like all the other ones I like. They have made an appearance in my house at least once a month. I would recommend if you like sweet and spicy flavors.
Yamile O.
Westbury, NY
I try to stay away from Doritos because they’re my weakness. I can’t just have one or a few. I usually end up eating half the bag without even realizing. They’re so addicting and delicious! By far my favorite chip
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?