BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Natalie B.
Absolutely love the Doritos brand! This flavor is definitely one for those into salty and sweet. The sweetness and spicy kick of this chip is perfectly balanced. Can't get enough of these.
Caitlyn J.
Charlotte
Flavor was amazing . I love how crunchy these chips are , they are not too spicy but also not spicy at all . They are affordable , and not too much on the healthy side but still very good
Schuyler S.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the best chips on the planet!! they are my absolute favorite. you can pick them up anywhere chips are sold so the grocery store or the gas station either one. they are the best I get them every time I'm in the mood for chips, I would recommend them to anyone who like semi spicy goodness!
Frances E.
Spring Hill, FL
Such a good flavor, it's the perfect balance between salty and savory. You can pretty much buy these chips anywhere. Target, Walmart, Wawa, Walgreens so they're very convenient to find.
Cortney W.
The name says it all, sweet chili and oh so delicious! I grab these every time i'm at the store because I know how fast my family and I go through a bag at a time. Not too spicy or hot, just the right amount of zest
Sophia A.
These chips are so good and this is one of the most unique flavors I’ve had. I love the purple Doritos and they will always be my favorite. Super affordable snack and great for sharing!
Sabrina R.
Diamond Bar, CA
I really like these but I wish they were just a little bit more spicy to complement the sweet. Normally Doritos aren't my favorite but I went out of my way to try to find these being that they aren't sold everywhere.
Ashley D.
Gladys
I LOVE THESE CHIPS!!!!!! oh my gosh they're so yummy. i love them so much!!! These Exceeded my expections!!  I love them!  So So yummy. I get these every time i see them.
Christy G.
Nampa, ID
My husband loves this flavor of Doritos. I don’t know what it is but I don’t like them. I think it’s an acquired taste. I’m still giving it four stars because it never fails to please my husband and brother in laws!
Brynn W.
Louisville, KY
Fun fact: this is a vegan chip! They’re VERY spicy, very addicting, and they’re my favorite flavor of Doritos. I love how they make my nose run; it keeps me from eating too many at once!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?