BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Joshua C.
Palm Bay
This is the best damn flavor of Doritos there is. If this isn’t your favorite flavor then you probably aren’t actually human. Shove these spicy delicious triangular pieces of heaven put them in your mouth. Just do it.
Jessica S.
Corona, NY
I love this chips so delicious very cheap to buy anywhere also the flavoring is mouth watering spicy with a sweet mix its not healthy but always treat yourself once a while with this baby!
Aly G.
Tbh pretty good. It’s a good savory flavor that’s definitely novel to the original flavors that kinda lose their excitement. Kinda tastes a little tangy with a rich kind of meaty flavor. Pretty interesting.
Brianna M.
Brainerd, MN
These are my daughters and husbands all time favorite chips ever! They not to hot not to spicy either. Its like the perfect mixture! And its not expensive either. Like $3 for a big bag!!!
Yes Y.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my favorite Doritos! They have a spice to it but nothing too spicy & also have a sweet taste to it. Not healthy at all lol. But they are good. It has a lot of carbs but worth it.
Shelby J.
Marion
The taste on these are defiantly different than most doritos that I've had. I like the sweet and tangy taste all in one. If you don't like a little kick, I wouldn't recommend them. If you do, I would highly recommend.
Natalie B.
Absolutely love the Doritos brand! This flavor is definitely one for those into salty and sweet. The sweetness and spicy kick of this chip is perfectly balanced. Can't get enough of these.
Marlea A.
Cortland
These are my absolutely favorite brand of Doritos! One chip and I can't stop! They are the perfect combination of sweet and spicy, they have a little bit of bite to them but I always bring these to cookouts and events!
Marites W.
Lansing, MI
These are VEGAN, y’all! I buy these for my boyfriend all the time and he’s always so stoked! Definitely one of those happy little accidents where a food just ~happens~ to be vegan... I steal them from him all the time!
Katelin W.
Conway
I love these but wish they were easier to find.  These don't leave my fingers as messy as the regular doritos nacho cheese flavor.  The hint of spicy and sweet is a great combo!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?