BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Anab A.
Hopkins,Mn
I really liked this product it was amazing. This is by far my favorite flavor of Doritos I've never tried the 1 oz bag but I always buy the big size. It's meets my expections everytime and I love it. It's cheap for the size of the bag and they're sold everywhere
Emily M.
These are not good for you but they are so so yummy! They are accidentally vegan and I love that because I can't have dairy. They are tangy and delicious and I love to have them for a splurge👍🏾
De'Andre A.
These are my favorite Dorito flavored chips. It taste exactly like it's advertised on the bag, sweet and spicy. Every time I purchase these chips, I always end up eating all of them the very same day. Well worth your money
Crystal E.
These are my favorite flavor of doritos! I love to eat them as a snack, as a side, or as a topping on my salad! They have just the right amount of spice and sweet to satisfy any craving. Definitely will be munching on this delicious snack all summer long!
Samantha t.
Florence
I think the flavor says it all. They do have a sweet and spicy taste to them. I really like them. I think if you like sweet and spicy things that you will really enjoy this flavor of Doritos
Sharon S.
Far Rockaway, NY
Just as the name says spicy & sweet, that it is. Sometimes I eat so much of it that my nose starts to run lol. Its so good though that I can't stop eating them. If you haven't tried this yet... what are you waiting for???
Halle H.
It is spicy with a hit of sweet. It has a great crunch and it is moth watering. It has a great flavor. It is a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 of spice. The packaging is easy to open but you need a chip clip to close it back up.
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
If you like sweet and spicy these chips are for you. The sweetness of these chips cuts the spicy down. They go so good with a sandwich. It's the perfect balance between sweetness and spice.
Makiyah M.
This is my favorite flavor by Doritos. I couldn't stop eating them when I first tried them. The only thing is that it made my stomach upset. I always by this whenever I have a party though.
Catlin
This have the best zing to your mouth with a hint of spicy, so if you dont like spicy these arnt for you:( They also have a twisty sweet taste along with that spicy. These chips are my favorite they really mastered these
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?