BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Camille W.
Louisville, KY
Spicy sweet chili Doritos are awesome. I don't like spicy chips that are so hot you immediately need a drink afterwards. Doritos spicy sweet chili chips really do have the perfect balance of sweet and spicy flavor!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
These are my favorite flavor of Doritos! They are slightly spicy and have that classic crunch. I could eat an entire bag, which wouldn't be good because they are not healthy at all. Good junk food snack though.
Ashley H.
Jax Bch, FL
Best. Chips. Of. All. Time. I will eat a bag of these a day. When they first came out with these I became obbsssedd! Alittle spicy but I love spicy food so it’s okay with me. You guys have to try these chips out!
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
These chips have such incredible flavor and no other chip has had a flavor similar to these and I absolutely love them. Ive bought these chips every time I want a unique sweet spice! I always recommend to others!
Cheyenne A.
Lebanon, MO
These chips are wonderful! They aren't overly spicy and they have a great flavor! My fiancé absolutely loves these and eats them all the time for lunch! They are a great snack and go wonderfully with many things!
Caitlyn M.
Sumter
I love a good spicey chip and these are great. Their sweet and spicey so whats not to love about it? I thought theyd honestly be worse than what they really are. I havent found a better combination of flavors yet
Rianne T.
Lutz, FL
These are my all time favorite flavor of Doritos they are the perfect amount of spicy I love to pair them with sour cream or even some French onion dip. They are perfect for a party and the only chips that I eat
Madison H.
Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips These are my #1! These are so full of bold flavor sweet and slocy is the best combination, especially with this chip!❤ You have to have these! Go check them out!
Angelique D.
San Jose, CA
These ones I just started getting into. I think they taste really good but I still don’t buy them for myself. They’re my friends favorite chips, but every time she gets them I get excited and I help her devour the bag lol
Jaischa C.
These Doritos are sweet and kinda spicy but for those with a sensitive tongue should perfect not to eat these! These are affordable .50 cent at your local snack provider for a small bag and 1.49 for a bigger bag.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?