BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jazmin T.
This Doritos flavor is my favorite of all the Doritos flavors. I love how sweet and spicy work so well together with the corn tortilla chip. It has depth, not just a one-dimensional flavor profile.
Natalie A.
Gainesville , GA
I love Doritos! Doritos are my top favorite chips brand! This flavor is amazing. It’s sweet and spicy at the same time. I’ve noticed the more you eat the spicier the taste gets. I love the flavor
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
My children love these chips. They are spicy but sweet at the same time. They are best ate as a side, or along side a meal that evens out all the flavor. My children could eat bag after bag if you let them.
chambree T.
Eagle river, AK
These are my husbands absolute favorite snack. They have a very strong flavor and no bad after taste. I would give them 5 stars but they need to figure out a way to bake the flavor in the chip so your singers don't turn orange!
Sarah H.
Brook Park , OH
I love things that are spicy these chips are so good very affordable not expensive at all would sit around eating it all day but you know have to exercise not that healthy but still a great snack to eat
Kaitlyn T.
Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Doritos and they are definitely my favorite chip! I love the texture and value and everything like that but this flavor was terrible. So bad that I spit it out. Gross.
Lauren B.
At first I was skeptical to trying out this new flavor but I was surprisingly happy with the taste. I will say it's not as good as their infamous nacho cheese flavor but if you do like a nice kick of spice then this is for you!
Haley C.
Falmouth, KY
I’m someone who loves a good blend between sweet and spicy and these have matched that perfectly! Just writing this review is making my mouth water! I don’t think Doritos could’ve gotten these chips and their flavor any better!
Katie F.
Shelby
I have tried many of Doritos flavors but must say the spicy sweet chili flavor is my favorite. I always find Doritos well priced for the amount I purchase. I am never disappointed with the taste or great crunch Doritos provides.
Jessica C.
I LOVE THESE! I do think they could have used a bit less flavoring as it's a bit overpowering but over all I love them. I still buy them every time we run out. They are a bit hot so if you are not into the heat then don't buy them.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?