BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ally T.
Mckinney, TX
These are the perfect sweet/spicy/tangy type of chip that I love. I don't like chips that are too over bearing, so these are great. Highly would recommend giving them a try, I doubt you'll be disappointed.
Vanessa C.
Rio Rancho
I was not impressed with this flavor of chips. There were too many flavors incorporated into one bite. The sweet and salty did not go well together. It was not as good as similar products I've tried.
Jaycee J.
my favorite dorito flavor! i love a sweet but salty mixture in foods and when they brought that to doritos i instantly fell in love with them. i buy them all the time at walmart. definitely recommend
Keyshia C.
New York
They taste pretty darn good! I'm addicted! Lol! Favorite flavor of all! I taste something like Asian Orange Sauce and I love all Asian food. I'll be ordering again because I just can't get enough!
Danielle P.
These are pretty good, but I never crave them. I do buy them regularly though because they are my husbands favorite nighttime snack and it’s an inexpensive way for me to surprise him with a treat 😊
Lawren T.
Saugus, MA
What more can I say? Spicy... sweet... crisp and flavorful ! They are a little expensive but the chips are amazing! By far my favorite flavor that they offer I bring them to most events and parties
Katie R.
Norfolk
These are my favorite chips! They are such a different flavor I have never tasted anything like them! They're not good good for you but it's alright as long as you're not eating them all the time!
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
This flavor is addicting. Sweet and spicy ... this chip makes you crave more. Out of all the Doritos flavors, this one is my new favorite. Try it- you won't be disappointed
Danique J.
Bronx, NY
Spicy sweet chili is my favorite Doritos flavor. I'm a fan of spicy foods so this comes in handy for when I'm craving. Although its has a kick of heat it also has a sweetness added into it which blends in with the spiciness making it delectable i would recommend it to anyone as long as they not sensitive to spicy foods.
MaShaya C.
Hands down favorite! They're not too spicy but just enough. You can definitely taste the sweet chili. It exceeded my expectations on taste. I didn't think I was going to be a fan at first. I try to get all my friends to eat these
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?