BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
These are the best Doritos I have ever tasted. They're sweet when you first bite into them, but are followed by a little spice. They're not too healthy, but they're so good you just have to eat more.
Helene S.
Reading, PA
I don’t like the flavor of this flavor of dorito. I’m not sure what it is, i can never eat them! my heart is set on Nacho Cheese Doritos forever, so it’s hard to get out the that habit...................
Geneve C.
Sweet and spicy you can really taste it. These chips are my favorite Doritos when they came out I needed to have them the taste is so different and so yummy i tho k everyone needs these in their life
Terri M.
Macon, GA
My all time favorite chips! I buy these every time I'm in any store. These are the best chips ever made. I highly recommend everyone to try them if they haven't already!!! You won't be disappointed.
Corey T.
Billings, MT
Probably the best chip I’ve eaten, and Thad saying a lot! It’s the right mix of yes, spicy and sweet, and just enough kick to make you question the next handful. Try it next time you go to the store!
Alexandra G.
Was so surprised by the flavor of these chips. I love the original Doritos so I was skeptical. I loved them! My boyfriend and I like to mix them in with some of our mexicalln dishes we make at home.
Ally T.
Mckinney, TX
These are the perfect sweet/spicy/tangy type of chip that I love. I don't like chips that are too over bearing, so these are great. Highly would recommend giving them a try, I doubt you'll be disappointed.
Cassie M.
Winston Salem, NC
These Doritos have a perfect taste. These are by far my fav Doritos!! They taste so sweet with a little spice and i think it’s the perfect ingredients. I would recommend these to just about everyone.
Vanessa C.
Rio Rancho
I was not impressed with this flavor of chips. There were too many flavors incorporated into one bite. The sweet and salty did not go well together. It was not as good as similar products I've tried.
Krysten D.
Estacada
This is my favorite flavor of Doritos! I probably go though about a bag a week because they are just so good! I'm not into super hot stuff and these have a great kick to them along with great flavor!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?