BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Danielle S.
Coral Springs, FL
Yummy these are definitely sweet & spicy. Such great flavor in these chips. I will always be a fan of Doritos they have great quality products! I always pick up a bag of these to have at home for a snack!
Brittany K.
Tryon, NC
I'm not a chip person by any means, but if once in a blue moon I have a craving for them this is my go to. They're spicy but not too spicy with a little hint of sweetness at the same time, which pairs great.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love these. They are not too hot because of the chili but they have a sweet taste. They are excellent and different from most Doritos flavors. I love them and glad you guys put these out.
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
Hands down favorite Doritos product! Extremely affordable, not the healthiest of options but great when you're on a budget! Love to eat them by themselves or use them to make nachos! A lot of grocery stores will have a buy two on sale!
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
Such a good sweet and spicey combination, a Thai sweet chili flavor that explodes in your mouth. Absolutely delicious, I recommend this to anyone who enjoys tangy flavors and a delicious crunchy snack!
Amanda T.
buckeye
Our family loves the spicy sweet chili Doritos. We have been buying them for years. They aren’t too expensive and the taste is good enough to eat an entire bag in one sitting! Definitely a good flavor!
Julie P.
Streetsboro, OH
The spicy sweet chili flavored Doritos are truly one of a kind. I love them for their unique flavor. They are sooo addicting!! They are a classic dorito, but with a twist! I will continue to buy these!
Vanessa R.
North Hills, CA
I love this flavor it's actually my favorite kind. Very delicious. Also if you are looking for a oriental kind of flavor this is the one. Definitely met all my expectations and I will always buy these!
phyllis p.
Summerville, SC
It took me a little while to get into these but the more you eat them the more you like it they are not healthy whatsoever but they are very tasty I like them and so does my family great but and cheap
Taylor D.
mcdonough
I’m so happy they decided to make a flavor of chips like this. One of the best flavor of Doritos I’ve had. I got these from Walmart. They are good with hotdogs and sandwiches. I love mine with pb and j
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?