BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Zenith D.
Parsippany, NJ
My absolute favorite out of all the Doritos flavors. It has just the right amount of heat which I love! Definitely a must buy in my weekly grocery chips. Going to eat some right now ;) go out & buy a bag!
Gabriella d.
Lexington
If you like sweet and spicy this chip is amazing. If you’re sensitive to the spice it’s not so overpowering where you wouldn’t be able to enjoy it. It’s definitely my favorite Dorito flavor. Beware rating one will make you eat the whole bag!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
These are MY FAVORITE DORITOS EVER MADE! I hope they never get rid of them!! They are delicious and will defiantly meet your expectations! It’s affordable and there is always a sale on Doritos 2 for 1 ect!
Laurel B.
Portsmouth, VA
I literally am working through a bag as I am writing this review!  These are my go to for chips, I literally can't remember not having them in my life. I really how available they are in store now and the big sizes are relatively big enough to share (not that I would want to, I love these!)
Muriel D.
Waltham, MA
This flavor is amazing! If you like something that isn't too spicy then this is the right snack for you! These chips are addicting and just too good to pass up. If you happen to pass by a bag of these you should definitely give them a try, they are found almost everywhere and cheap.
Steven S.
Staff
My favorite Doritos flavor -- delicious! The chips are neither too spicy nor sweet; they're just perfect! My stomach sometimes reacts after eating a whole bag, but I probably shouldn't do that to begin with. Delicious!
Paradise T.
Oklahoma City, OK
We like this one as well is very nice very tasty very different not too spicy so that's a plus all the kids like it especially my oldest this is his go to chip he's very picky so that says a lot about this
Brandy L.
Conroe, TX
Lord this flavor is by far my favorite and I wish they sold it more around me because I can down these things. They aren't to spicy but enough for a nice kick. I would definitely suggest everyone try these because yum.
Baylee J.
Altoona
Sweet Chili Doritos are my life. Always my biggest pregnancy craving when I was pregnant with my daughter. The taste is such a wonderful blend of chili and sweetness. I would buy these chips all the time.
Stephanie 🍓.
Jamaica, NY
My all time favorite Doritos chips!! They are super delicious and savory. I buy these whenever I want to munch in something especially when it's that time of the month. I highlight recommend you try these.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?